Immediate Position Available
Administrative Office Assistant / 4-Day Workweek
You found the official Renew Dermatology
We have several positions available. If you are interested please fill out the form below and we will get back to you ASAP. Thank you!
NOTICE: ALL APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO PASS A BACKGROUND CHECK.
CALL 970-409-4000 or,
Administrative Office Assistant / 4 Day Work Week
Nights, Weekends and Major Holidays Off
$20-25/hr with benefits including but not limited to retirement plans, $250/month towards insurance or any health needs (medical, dental, vision), vacation, paid time off, and other perks after they have been working for 4 months.
Here are the key aspects of the job:
* Answer phone calls, make and confirm appts, check patients in and out, and assist patients
* Ensure all paperwork is completed appropriately and insurance/all patient data is entered into the computer accurately and efficiently.
* Apply payments for products, services or insurance collections to accounts through various computer and credit card processing systems
* Efficient typing skills and knowledge of basic computer programs including but not limited to Quickbooks, Word, Outlook email and calendar, and SR fax.
* Working with our billing team on patient accounts and collections agencies and communicating with patients regarding outstanding balances
* Inventory and other book-keeping skills along with exceptional ability to multi-task and perform other responsibilities for office management
* Bookkeeping and assistance with marketing projects
Hours = 7am to 5pm Monday, Tues, Thurs and Friday (4 day work week, 10 hour days)
All major holidays off
Rare weekend work
Abundant Education opportunities to learn and grow in Medical, Cosmetic and Surgical dermatology
Free products and opportunities for free services.
Fill out Online Application Below.
EMAIL RESUME to Info@renewdermatology.com
TEXT Kelly @ 309.287.1909
Now Hiring - Esthetician or Medical Aesthetician
Are you the type person who has a strong desire to take care of people and you value the importance of attention to detail?
When you start a task, seeing that it is completed to the best of your ability is something that you can’t compromise on.
If you are not a Licensed Medical Aesthetician, we can train you to have the “Medical” designation within our organization.
We are looking for someone who has the desire to give excellent service to the locals and visitors of Summit County, Colorado. Some of the services a strong candidate will need to be familiar with or have a background in are the following:
- (PRP) Platelet-Rich Plasma to be used in:
- Skin Pen Microneedling
- Hair Restoration
- Skin resurfacing
In addition to knowledge in:
Medical Grade skin care products
Our team works 7a-5p on Monday, Tues, Thurs and Friday with benefits as noted above for those who qualify after 4 months of Full-Time employment:
- Compensation based on experience.
If after reading this something has sparked your interest or if this is the change that you have been waiting for submit your resume and apply at www.renewdermatology.com/careers or email@example.com or text Kelly at 309-287-1909.
We look forward to having you as a part of your team!